Well it’s been 22 days since I put up the Domain ReAnimator review site. I have done little link building and spent little time on the seo, as I haven’t had much time. However, if you take a look at the image below, you can see that within 22 days of putting up a brand new site, I have it ranked #1 in Bing for 2 keywords. Actually, it’s ranked number one for several keywords on Bing but Moz hasn’t updated as of the time of this posting but I will tell you what the rankings are here shortly.
Now, if you look closely, you can see that the site is climbing for all of the “domain reanimator” related keywords but it’s also getting some results in Bing for “expired domain name software” related keywords as well.
I’ve spent a total of about 20 hours putting all this together. That time includes:
- Researching a program to review
- Researching the program itself
- Building the website
- Finding the domain
- Facebook, G+, and Twitter account setup
- Miscellaneous tasks
The way I see it, that’s not a whole lot of time spent to achieve those rankings. Granted, I own the .com exact keyword domain so that gives me a little advantage, but that’s the whole point. I wanted to find a program to review where I could actually find the exact .com domain name for the review site. It will work with other extensions though.
Ok, so, since the Domain Re-Animator review site has been up, it’s only gotten two sales as of the time of this posting. I am hoping the sales pickup now that the rankings have gone up but we will see.
I did a manual search on Bing for the following keywords because like I said before, Moz hadn’t updated as of the time of this posting. The current rankings in Google are accurate but the Bing results aren’t, so I’m posting them below.
I will post again in a couple weeks and update the rankings for the site. Since I got so far behind on this case study, I will do a little link building today and post the results of the work in a couple weeks.